Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Desert Landspeeder with Finn (Jakku)

Quote Originally Posted by Logray View Post
    It reminds me a little bit of the unmade White Witch from the old Droids cartoon line.
    Exactly my thought as well. I'm a huge fan of the '80's Droids cartoon, and this vehicle does look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hothrebels84 View Post
    Looks a little to much GI Joe ish for me .

Several of us agree. That was exactly what I was thinking when I saw the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainYoda View Post
    Several of us agree. That was exactly what I was thinking when I saw the picture.
    Somehow I quoted the wrong post and didn't notice. I meant to quote Logray's post that it looked like something from the Droids cartoon.

No looks more like the Freeco speeder the concept speederbike and a gijoe Awe striker had a threesome

This is probably the closest thing yet to the White Witch, but I would gladly take the real thing any day. If Hasbro is going to make up vehicles anyway, why not just make this one that Droids fans have been wanting for 30 years. What a beauty! I like most speeders though, so will probably get Finn's.

Since there is also a Micro Machines version of this, I am assuming this is actually in the movie, and not something Hasbro dreamed up. This may be one of the few items I pick up, it looks pretty cool.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    This, I will be buying and doing some customizing work to it. It's a cool design (minus the rocket firing oversized blaster)
    It looks like that silly cannon is easily removable. It doesn't seem to be there on the Micro Machines version anyway.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I'm afraid to admit I actually like this.
    MY FEEDBACK

CAPTAIN REX AND NIK SANT ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME, NO MATTER WHAT FILONI SAYS OR THINKS.

I quite like the design of this, other than the goofy oversized cannon.

It's more interesting visually then Rey's speeder:

Quote Originally Posted by Hothrebels84 View Post
    Looks a little to much GI Joe ish for me .

That's why I like it! haha
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast