Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Desert Landspeeder with Finn (Jakku)

That does look better, IMO.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I think I'm copying that Moroff backpack idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Well, crap...now I want one of those speeders. That's a nice fix-up.

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your comments. I'm trying to figure out something to replace the gun on the First Order Snowspeeder too. The massive gun on that looks ridiculous.

always loved this toy. one of my favorite vehicles released during TFA. makes for a great "EU" inspired vehicle, or bounty hunter vehicle.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteFive View Post
    Thanks for your comments. I'm trying to figure out something to replace the gun on the First Order Snowspeeder too. The massive gun on that looks ridiculous.
    So, I pulled mine out and copied your idea. I put the cannon/missile launcher on the bottom side though and used the backpack piece as a shield.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Well, heck. Now I need to get a 2nd Moroff 2-pack to cannibalize for parts.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    So, I pulled mine out and copied your idea. I put the cannon/missile launcher on the bottom side though and used the backpack piece as a shield.
    Nice touch, putting the gun underneath. I didn't think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post

That looks great! Kinda looks like a SW version of the GI JOE A.W.E Striker.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213