Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Forces TIE Fighter w/TIE Fighter Pilot

If they had only done the wings right, i would have bought this. But sadly, no.

This looks under scaled like the X-Wing but not as bad. I don't know. I don't want this if I can't have a decent X-Wing to go with it. Hasbro has become so cheap and nasty. What the **** is wrong with them?!?

Strange and disappointing that this pilot has no red markings on his mask.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Looks like we're getting a First Order TIE Fighter with a FO Tie Fighter pilot:

Who's going to be picking this up? Thoughts on this?
    What is up with the Monster truck looking tires on the wings? and why the 2 extra dumb looking gun emplacements?

Also what makes it Special forces? looks like all the other tie's in the film?

Quote Originally Posted by tmthor View Post
    Also what makes it Special forces? looks like all the other tie's in the film?
    No, it does not. The Special Forces Tie is piloted by two pilots versus the usual one with the gunner operating the bottom turret facing backwards. The red stripe is also unique to this variant along with the additions to the wing connections.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Strange and disappointing that this pilot has no red markings on his mask.
    I was just thinking the same thing
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Halomite View Post
    No, it does not. The Special Forces Tie is piloted by two pilots versus the usual one with the gunner operating the bottom turret facing backwards. The red stripe is also unique to this variant along with the additions to the wing connections.
    Which is why it is particularly disappointing that this looks like there's no way two pilots will fit in this.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I like this one, in fact it might be my favorite upcoming item.

I'm liking this one too. On the putting two pilots in it, they would either have to scale it up pretty big, or make the pod pretty oblong looking. I think the accuracy there would have detracted from the actual look of the toy.

Isn't this supposed to be about $45?

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast