Page 1 of 207 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Recent Acquisitions - The Force Awakens (2015)

Since some toys are finding their way to toy shelves, it's time to start this thread. If you've purchased any new Force Awakens toys please let us know what you bought and where you got it from to help out other forum users

I found the Basic line and Armor Up figures at Walmart is Dallas. Didn't last too long as the display shipper was pulled soon after I got mine

Todays the day, found the 12" line, armor up line and the figures with mini rig vehicles eg assault walker and the black Stormtrooper and speeder

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Picked up some items today:

What's your favorite figure so far?
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Picked up some items today:

What store?

Why are the armor-up packaging so big? Does it include something else?
    Cause from the pic you can see that it looks like it could house 2 figures.

Is this the trick Hasbro came up to trick people into paying more for a different accessory?

I got to look for YT reviews. I never cared about packaging being reviewed but i really want to see what's up with those big boxes for a figure that could just be places in the standard blister packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacbacca View Post
    Why are the armor-up packaging so big? Does it include something else?
    Cause from the pic you can see that it looks like it could house 2 figures.

Is this the trick Hasbro came up to trick people into paying more for a different accessory

Probably...........
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Any chance you guys can hook us up with detailed opened shots of these figures. Some of these haven't been shown very clearly yet. For example, I haven't been able to find clear hi res photos of Chewie yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorBandito View Post
    Any chance you guys can hook us up with detailed opened shots of these figures. Some of these haven't been shown very clearly yet. For example, I haven't been able to find clear hi res photos of Chewie yet.
    This. C'mon GNT-- get on it! :-)
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Page 1 of 207 1231151101 ... LastLast