Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: The Finds Awaken

Hit the AH Target and Meijer this morning... Target had shelved the 6" and got most of them (no white box but as I don't really want them, no problem) except for the Second Sister and the regular Mando (did get the carbo Mando - like the look). While was there they were also unpacking a case of the TVC and got that set too. To finish off the run there I also found the new 5" four-pack of droids. Too cute to pass up. They were still unpacking things as I'd left.
    Meijer? Well you can tell they had something, but the selection was scant. They did have lots of options of Hudsonville ice cream though so every visit there is a win.
    "Life as a Slayer is very simple - want, take, have."
    Wants: To retire earlier than 70, another couple pairs of Loubis, and no days below 77 degrees in the summer

I didn't bother with FF, I only really needed the Mando immediately and the Second Sister eventually. I grabbed a white box Mando down in Ohio today so I'm good for now...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

As of 3:20 or so today, Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Meijer had a full case of the new Black Series figures including The Mandalorian.

Don’t know if anybody is still looking for the Jabba’s Adventure Play Set, but I just picked one up at the W*M in Shelby.

Quote Originally Posted by DSIILuke View Post
    Don’t know if anybody is still looking for the Jabba’s Adventure Play Set, but I just picked one up at the W*M in Shelby.
    The Saline Walmart had 3 or 4 of those.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667