Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: The Finds Awaken

Jabbas Palace set is showing up on brickseek around Canton and Livonia. Tried to get one from the Ford Rd. Walmart and they wouldn't sell it to me, first claiming it was recalled and then claiming it had a street date.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    Ann Arbor/Saline Rd Target had 1 Black Series Chopper and 1 Han Mudtrooper. Meijer across the street has Black series on sale for 75% off. Along with some Jyns, Cassians, and Krennics, they had 1 red armed 3PO, 2 Deathtroopers, and 2 Scarif Squad leaders. At 75% $17.99 it comes to $4.50 per figure.
    TKRC13 what Han Mudtrooper is this? Is it a TVC 3.75?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    TKRC13 what Han Mudtrooper is this? Is it a TVC 3.75”?
    It was the Black Series 6" figure. Unfortunately, they are all gone now.

Had the same experience with a Jabba's Skiff at the Plymouth Rd. Livonia Wal-Mart today. Register locked. My understanding is these will be salable on 9/24/29. Has anyone heard otherwise?

Thanks!
    Will E.

Quote Originally Posted by kengar View Post
    Jabbas Palace set is showing up on brickseek around Canton and Livonia. Tried to get one from the Ford Rd. Walmart and they wouldn't sell it to me, first claiming it was recalled and then claiming it had a street date.

If you gotta have the skiff now, I saw it at Big Ben's Comic Oasis in Allen Park this morning. I'm sure it's be a little marked up, though.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

The skiff has been available on-line for several weeks. Amazon has it right now with free one-day shipping for Prime members.

I found an Archive Maul at the Saline Walmart yesterday. It was still full price, but I bought it anyway. They still had 3 Yodas and 2 Scout Troopers.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566