Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Finds Awaken

Didn't go out to the Midnight Madness. I stopped at the local Meijer on Fri night around 11pm and found most of the basic figures on sale for 10% off too. Used a mperks coupon for another 10% off so I got 8 of the 12 for $6.47 each including 3 FO Stormtroopers. I left the Luke repacks with bad paint. No Phasma or Kylo Ren. Found those 2 today at the Belleville Walmart for $6.94 each.

I found 2 Force Awakens T-Shirts at Meijer on sale for $8 each and used an mperks coupon for 15% off. One is grey with BB8 and the other is Black with Kylo Ren and FO Stormtroopers.

I will try to get some of the vehicles at Target this week with the $10 or $25 coupons.

oops... I've been checking the other thread. Thought everyone left town!

Check your local Kohls.... My mom picked up a Sarco Plank with her senior discount. She said they were stocking the floor today (Northville) No Black Series, just 3 3/4.

I attended MM at TRU Madison Heights. Yes, there was a frenzy... but that was the idea, right? We first checked out the Target in Rochester. The line was huge, and they didn't look like there was enough product to go around. Ended up at TRU at 11:15, about 13th in line. Way better results.

After seeing the TFA 3 3/4" figures, I decided not to collect the full line. The only thing I was really after were the Rebels figures, which have yet to be seen on shelves.

Yesterday I'd seen both Kanan and Ezra 3.75" at Kohls in RH. Left both at the store - may want to try there. Also finally found a 3.75 Phasma there, it took awhile but got the one figure that literally was pulled off of the pegs in front of me Fri morning at Target.

@Lisa - you may want to check out Kohl's, Rock & Republic has some really nice SW tops there. With some Kohl's cash and maybe a coupon they become a fair bit cheaper to buy.
    "Life as a Slayer is very simple - want, take, have."
    Wants: To retire earlier than 70, another couple pairs of Loubis, and no days below 77 degrees in the summer

I finally found a 6" FO Stormtrooper at the Midland Target!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Although I might be one of the only ones left, I did purchase all 10 of the new basic figures last Friday (not Midnight Madness but during the day). Usually I am always interested in purchasing the vehicles but the cost for them right now is a little over the top. Hopefully with the holidays approaching there will be deals and I can get them cheaper.

What I have found amazing is that in my search for new stuff since Friday is that most stores are almost if not completely OUT OF STOCK when it comes to figures. We are less than a week out and there is no product on the pegs?????? (For example - there was not a single figure this morning at the Troy Walmart on Maple at Coolidge)

Either this is in response to the 1999 release when there was a glut of new product or this is just plain bad planning on the part of Hasbro.

Hopefully this is a temporary thing and as new product gets released there will be more of a steady stream of available items.

Warren 12/Van Dyke Wal Mart seemed pretty well stocked last night. At least 2 of each Chewbacca and Finn 6". Lots of basic figures, too (Build a weapon and Armor up). No Phasmas.

Also Detroit Meijer has Jakks 20" Biker Scouts on clearance for $5.

Keep looking at Kmart... Black Series 6" on sale for $15.99

I'm with you Bwing. It's amazing that everything is cleaned out at just about every store. Very little remains. Is it understocking? Is it folks putting things on ebay? It was never this way (old man time) back in the day with episode 1 or even 3 toys. If you didn't go to midnight madness...stores were still stocked up for weeks (for the most part - some exclusives like the Lava Vader, Obi, or Ani were gone). Meijers stores are cleaned out as are Targets. Unreal.
    Become a fan of Mick Morris on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mick-M...GE/77630863794

I am amazed too at the lack of product restock for the 3 3/4 line TFA items. On friday I found 2 wave 2 figures at Kohls in Ann Arbor. Bought the FO Stormtrooper and Sarco Plank and left Kanan. The rest of the figures were from wave 1 including a Phasma. Ordered a Pilot Asty on Ebay for $11. Meijer was restocking one case of the Rey wave 1 when I was there around midnight last night.

The shelves definitely aren't seeing plentiful restocks but some diligence may wind up paying off. Found the last of the 3.75" that I was after at Meijer in Flint and then found all of the two-packs was interested in at Target which saved a trip to TRU. Wal-Mart had two of the three repack exclusive 3.75s (Vader/Chewie) but had yet to have put out their Halloween goodies so didn't find the cute new Jawa with a pumpkin.
    Didn't see any restocking on the 6" - spotted three 6" Chewies and that was it across four stores that did have them at some point.
    "Life as a Slayer is very simple - want, take, have."
    Wants: To retire earlier than 70, another couple pairs of Loubis, and no days below 77 degrees in the summer

I snagged an 6" Emperor Palpatine at a Walgreens!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast