Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One Toys - General Discussion Thread

I doubt it since Rogue Squadron was formed after the Battle of Yavin by Luke and Wedge. Unless this is some origin story and they become "Rogues" at the films end. Or it's a Disney retcon.
    Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I blew your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    The (Hoth/Endor) backpack...

Good eye, and it looks like those pos racer -like things are back again

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    The Biggs rumor is really gaining traction, on Twitter anyway. Time wise though I don't see how it'd work.
    I meant to quote this in my previous post but since there's no edit button...

So, the rumored storyline here is that these guys are stealing the first Death Star plans or the second Death Star plans? It would have been nice to see at least one or two aliens on this crew.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    So, the rumored storyline here is that these guys are stealing the first Death Star plans or the second Death Star plans? It would have been nice to see at least one or two aliens on this crew.
    If it's the DSII plans then where are the Bothans?!?

Quote Originally Posted by AllSystemsGo View Post
    Maybe Bothans aren't a species in the new continuity? They could just be highly trained rebel cells or something. I don't think anything that's considered canon has ever shown us what exactly a Bothan is.

Quote Originally Posted by AllSystemsGo View Post
    That's what I was wondering. Although I wouldn't mind a retconn when it comes to the Bothans' appearance. I was never a fan of their EU design.

Anyways, I am pretty excited about the idea of new movies that take place within the OT timeframe.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I read months ago on a movie site that Rogue One's storyline was focused on the Death Star I.

I already feel SW fatigue with all these films being announced. Takes all the "special" out of it IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpool View Post
    I read months ago on a movie site that Rogue One's storyline was focused on the Death Star I.

I already feel SW fatigue with all these films being announced. Takes all the "special" out of it IMHO.
    I couldn't agree more! What made Star Wars special, for me anyway, was the anticipation, the 3-year build up between episodes. You'd think Hollywood would learn that spacing out sequels ultimately creates more interest. Look at Jurassic World, you think it would've done the numbers it did if we got 2-4 more "Jurassic"films in between III & World. Nope!
    It seems like everything in films these days is having the "Marvel Formula" applied to it. Disney-Marvel ultimately wants to release 3 films per year. I'd be shocked if they don't try it w/ Star Wars eventually.
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    First Death Star. And Alan Tudyk is doing a mocap character, so there will be at least one alien in the mains. But yeah, having your first image be entirely humans doesn't make it feel particularly "star warsy"
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast