Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Land coming to Disneyland and Disneyworld!

For those who haven’t been to Galaxy’s Edge yet(like me)...what are your lightsaber preferences at Savi’s workshop & Dok’s? I really want a legacy Obi-Wan saber, and for the build-your-own...I’m torn between the Old Republic look of protection & defense, and the elemental nature(love the leather-like grip & the rancor tooth pummel).
    Last edited by jedisquared; 06-16-2019 at 09:36 AM.

I'm leaning towards the Rancor tooth as well, I've always wanted a more unique looking Saber. Especially if it's a higher end item. Actually after watching a fresh baked video, I may come home with more than originally thought. The bigger BAD's do look cool, though i do already have the old interactive R2. Honestly can't wait to go and explore the lands more than experience the actual ride. It looks to be more work than fun with how the interactivity appears.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I just want to see and experience everything without having to buy a lightsaber or a droid. It doesn't look like you can get into the lightsaber building or droid building area without paying... is that true?
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    I just want to see and experience everything without having to buy a lightsaber or a droid. It doesn't look like you can get into the lightsaber building or droid building area without paying... is that true?
    For the droid depot you can definitely get in to look around. When I went on opening day the line for Savvi's was crazy so I only got to peak my head in before I decided I didn't want to wrestle my way through the crowd just to look. You have to pay up front to do the lightsaber build experience and you can have one guest with you. In the last couple weeks they have started a reservation system though. You go put your name in and pay and then they text you when it's your turn so that helped with line crowding I am sure.

You may be able to go in with someone who is building one...I’ve seen family members video taping their experience. But yeah...you pay at Savi’s outside & get a come-back time. I’m waiting till next year, and maybe things will quiet down a bit.

I type slow evidently, Lando...lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    For the droid depot you can definitely get in to look around. When I went on opening day the line for Savvi's was crazy so I only got to peak my head in before I decided I didn't want to wrestle my way through the crowd just to look. You have to pay up front to do the lightsaber build experience and you can have one guest with you. In the last couple weeks they have started a reservation system though. You go put your name in and pay and then they text you when it's your turn so that helped with line crowding I am sure.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/06/know-before-you-go-planning-your-visit-to-star-wars-galaxys-edge-at-disneyland-resort-beginning-june-24/

Looks like Disney is going to require reservations for Savi's Workshop and Oga's Cantina in Disneyland. It mentions how to make reservations for Oga's but not Savi's.

Kind of annoying really, how am I supposed to know which day I'm gonna go or what time works the best for me? Especially several months out.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Kind of annoying really, how am I supposed to know which day I'm gonna go or what time works the best for me? Especially several months out.

Reservations for Savi’s Workshop and Oga’s Cantina
    Beginning June 24, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will no longer require a reservation to access the land, although reservations will be required for Savi’s Workshop and Oga’s Cantina, which have very limited capacities. Guests wishing to book a reservation for these experiences may do so on the same day of their visit, beginning at 7 a.m., with a valid credit card. Reservations for both experiences will allow access into Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the time of the reservation, so it will not be necessary to join a boarding group, if applicable, to enter the land to participate in a reserved experience. Please visit Disneyland.com/SavisWorkshop and Disneyland.com/Cantina for important details.
    Last edited by LandoGriffin; 06-19-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Posting here as well.

DJ R3X Funko Pop, $24.99, Limit 2. Up on Shopdisney.com

https://www.shopdisney.com/dj-r3x-po...ition=19%2C944
    Last edited by Antman; 06-24-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast