Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GG Checklist by Period/Era?

It's sad to see how few busts are actually getting put out. They really only put out 4 in 2014 if you take out the ones that are variations. Nine in 2015 (not counting variations) is a bit better, but that's assuming they manage to actually produce the 4 on the list that haven't come out yet.

2015 Endor Trooper
    2015 Han Solo (Hero Of Yavin)
    2015 Luke Skywalker (Endor) (2014 PG Gift Choice Exclusive)
    2015 Luke Skywalker (Hero Of Yavin)
    2015 Princess Leia Organa (Ceremonial Gown)
    Great list, and helpful.

Only four busts left for the rest of the year, unless something from EP VII gets released. We've seen physical samples of three of these busts, but only a drawing of Leia's. With only 4 1/2 months left for the year to end, I don't think she'll be a 2015 release to be honest. As for the Endor soldier, he was originally meant to come out last year, and got pushed back. What are they doing to him... getting him a new face? If that's the case, then the wait is justifiable. Yikes!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Great list, and helpful.

Only four busts left for the rest of the year, unless something from EP VII gets released. We've seen physical samples of three of these busts, but only a drawing of Leia's. With only 4 1/2 months left for the year to end, I don't think she'll be a 2015 release to be honest. As for the Endor soldier, he was originally meant to come out last year, and got pushed back. What are they doing to him... getting him a new face? If that's the case, then the wait is justifiable. Yikes!
    Yeah, that face is beyond awful! Lol
    It seems like many of their facial likenesses lately have been terrible! I wonder what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post
    Yeah, that face is beyond awful! Lol
    It seems like many of their facial likenesses lately have been terrible! I wonder what happened...
    I think it deals with their new sculpting method ...

- There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I think it deals with their new sculpting method ...

Lol That's what it seems like!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    The above is from my excel inventory list.

Here's my list if anybody would like to use it. Just add your mini-bust number in colum "C" using Microsoft Excel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/saelc644dw...klist.xls?dl=0

I downloaded it, thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by Marvelito; 09-09-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but I don't suppose you have an upto date version of this do you? Or one for statues and maquette as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    The above is from my excel inventory list.

Here's my list if anybody would like to use it. Just add your mini-bust number in colum "C" using Microsoft Excel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/saelc644dw...klist.xls?dl=0
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head!

Quote Originally Posted by CapTypho View Post
    Sorry to dredge up an old thread but I don't suppose you have an upto date version of this do you? Or one for statues and maquette as well?
    Not really, even my "updated" list ends with the 2017 busts. I'll update if I get around to it. I never made one for statues or maquettes.
    Last edited by Jedi534; 07-07-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    "I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12