Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Change in Life Situation: Selling Almost Entire Collection Over 120 Items

Lieutenant Commander

Just to restate as above...received my bust everything went smooth and would recommend dealing with Steve!
    To Steve...Thanks for everything and hope all is well and works out. May The Force Be With You!
    "Wipe them out...All of them!"

Midshipman

PM sent.

Best wishes.

Emperor's Hand

Thanks guys all trades sent and PMs replied too still got a lot to get rid of though.

Everything is going well, I am back to work and have a check up in a couple weeks so hopefully I will get the all clear and can move on with my life!
    Formerly of Cyber_Syxx fame.

Midshipman

Great deal from Steve on one of his clone troopers. All went smoothly.

Thanks Steve.

Just saw this and so glad to hear recovery is going well! Me and Stylie go way back to 2000 on the Scum boards
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Just saw this and so glad to hear recovery is going well! Me and Stylie go way back to 2000 on the Scum boards
    Thanks Mate, yeah we are part of the originals the old timers now!

First check up post surgery/chemo over and all looks good. Another one in December and then every 3 months after for the first year but it's gone and I can move on with my life.

Still though, I need to sell more busts. Come this far may as well keep going! Still a nice back log of bills to pay.

Emperor's Hand

Just a quick bump!

Still heaps to go be nice to make some sales before Xmas. Make me a offer.

Busts arrived beautifully, quickly and safe! Thanks Steve and I hope things get better for you soon!

Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year Steve. I hope it brings you a continued clean bill of health.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast