Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Speeder Bike with Stormtrooper

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    They didn't waste any time getting us a black repaint of the First Order Stormtrooper, did they?
    Well, rumours are still strong about Phasma having a personal elite squad of troopers.

This is probably the only vehicle im going to get. As long as the figure sits right, cant trust those images, and it's not too expensive. Yeah, it's a repaint but it actually looks like a vehicle instead of a toy because stuff wrong proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacbacca View Post
    This is probably the only vehicle im going to get. As long as the figure sits right, cant trust those images, and it's not too expensive. Yeah, it's a repaint but it actually looks like a vehicle instead of a toy because stuff wrong proportions.
    Should be $19.99, I believe.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Great video!
    Star Wars News: Episode 7 VII The Force Awakens C…: http://youtu.be/fzUN9C31Dko
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Picked this up today (14.99 in Sainsburys, UK). Stormtrooper has articulated knees although they don't help too much in sitting him on the speeder bike. Great little set for the price.

Did anyone else pick this up?

Has articulated knees.... good price in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by expedestrians View Post
    Picked this up today (14.99 in Sainsburys, UK). Stormtrooper has articulated knees although they don't help too much in sitting him on the speeder bike. Great little set for the price.

Did anyone else pick this up?
    I got it but from my girlfriend for Christmas so I won't have it unboxed until then. The articulated knees are a huge plus just for added articulation. It means slightly more poses one way or the other, even if it doesn't help the bike much.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Emperor's Hand

I like this set; I hope it appears in the movie!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

This is one of the few things I picked up at Midnight Madness. I really like the look of the Special Forces Stormtrooper. The bike is a partial retool of the Toys "R" Us Endor Speederbike that was released a few years back (and was a wonderful toy - if you missed it, it's definitely worth tracking down). The plus-shaped peg hole is still present in the new bike, despite some rear-end modifications to the mold, so it works well with the clear flight stand that came packaged with the Endor bike. I think that's a nice touch.

Has this been spotted anywhere else but Toy R Us? Only pace I've seen it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast