Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Speeder Bike with Stormtrooper

This speeder looks great even if the figure sucks. I will probably get one or 2.

I'll be checking this out and if it's reasonably priced I'll probably pick it up to sit next to my black series speeder bike

Assuming this isn't in the film, then it's cool to see Hasbro going the mini-rig route in this line. I'd like to see them Keep that up.

The speeder Looks interesting, but the figure mot so much. I won't get this right away, but if I find it on clearance later, I'll get it for the bike and throw the figure away.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

This is clearly the same old Speeder Bike with a new piece on front and a different paint job.
    But of course the new TIE Fighter isn't a huge departure either so maybe this is legit and not a Cruise Missile Trooper style Hasbro invention?

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    This is clearly the same old Speeder Bike with a new piece on front and a different paint job.
    But of course the new TIE Fighter isn't a huge departure either so maybe this is legit and not a Cruise Missile Trooper style Hasbro invention?
    I disagree: comparing with previous 3 3/4 inch speeder images, this speeder also has a different 'rear' end wider, more splayed (if it can be described as such!), as well as a different front.
    It may indeed share much of the previous designs - however (from what I can tell), it does look like a completely different speeder.

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    I disagree: comparing with previous 3 3/4 inch speeder images, this speeder also has a different 'rear' end wider, more splayed (if it can be described as such!), as well as a different front.
    It may indeed share much of the previous designs - however (from what I can tell), it does look like a completely different speeder.
    * And by completely different speeder, I mean new sculpt wise, if you get my drift (as the design it essentially the same as the ROTJ speeder). Hope that made sense!

I will get this. Even for just as a variant speeder. I like the trooper too. He seems to sit well on the bike considering his limitations.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

They didn't waste any time getting us a black repaint of the First Order Stormtrooper, did they?
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Just check the 6 inch line for express repaints...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    They didn't waste any time getting us a black repaint of the First Order Stormtrooper, did they?
    Nope, the Elite Stormtrooper has totally different legs and I've noticed there's a slightly different chest and hand compared to the Stormtrooper Sergeant figure.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast