Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assault Walker with Stormtrooper Sergeant

Assault Walker with Stormtrooper Sergeant

Click to Enlarge

These mobile assault walkers operate as mechanized calvary units, storming enemy positions and running down fleeing troops.

New vehicle with figure shown today, love the artwork on the box.

Who's picking up this one? Thoughts?

Line Captain

I'll probably pick this one up as well. I'm really starting to look forward to Force Friday.

I think the new Stormtrooper is really cool, but I'm just not connecting with this film as of yet so I'm waiting on most E VII merch

Someone on another thread mentioned this packaging does not have "The Force Awakens" on it. Does that mean this is more of a mini-rig type toy that does not appear in the movie?
    Most wanted: Kitster, Wald, and Han Solo- Ceremony (I won't acknowledge the recent Vintage version...)

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Han View Post
    Someone on another thread mentioned this packaging does not have "The Force Awakens" on it. Does that mean this is more of a mini-rig type toy that does not appear in the movie?
    Yes. It's a just off camera thing
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Yes. It's a just off camera thing
    I'm glad to hear that. It looks like a slightly modified Clone Wars walker. I love that design but I want new looks with a new movie.

I will be grabbing two for my TFA display, I really like this walker.

I don't really like this, it just doesn't grab me. however, if this isn't in the movie, then I'm happy to see Hasbro go the "just off-Screen" route again. I'm ure this will sell out rather quickly.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

This is a repaint of the Clone Wars AT-RT modified for figures who can't sit, isn't it?
    First wave for the new movie and we're already in the Cruise Missile Trooper territory of Hasbro making stuff up?

Was kind of hoping it was in the film and was curious about the standing rider. "Was it designed like that because of the toys?". Now I realise it's just some Hasbro lameness and it kind of cements the fact no figures will be "riding" anything if they went to that much trouble to accommodate a standing figure on a traditionally ridden vehicle. That's some lame camelshit right there.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast