Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Assault Walker with Stormtrooper Sergeant

Second thoughts, that's maybe a little harsh, the thought of riding that thing in plastic armor makes me wince. Standing may be preferred by The First Order. It's also healthier.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I'll likely pick one up. That said, the empire really doesn't mess around with "riot control" do they? Our cops have lots of less than lethal gear to disperse crowds (tear gas, bean bag rounds, pepper spray, etc). This dude has a blaster cannon and the ability to stomp on rioters. "Attention citizens, disperse immediately, or we will kill you in a variety of horrific ways." LOL

Quote Originally Posted by expostfacto View Post
    IThis dude has a blaster cannon and the ability to stomp on rioters who are less than one foot tall
    Fixed for you!
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    This is a repaint of the Clone Wars AT-RT modified for figures who can't sit, isn't it?
    First wave for the new movie and we're already in the Cruise Missile Trooper territory of Hasbro making stuff up?
    The legs may be the same, but other than that, it's definitely new. I have the Clone Wars one on my desk and comparing that to the pictures, it's definitely different except the legs were possibly re-used.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Anyone get this able to take some pics?
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I ended up taking this one back. For the price, you really don't get a whole lot. The trooper is the same as the basic one, but with the shoulder pauldron. The walker itself has little to no play value. The legs move, and a gun swivels. That's about it. Walking legs (ala the original AT-ST) and a firing missile would've gone a long way.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Anyone get this able to take some pics?
    Here ya go!

More for display than play... I really like them.

All your pics are making me want stuff I don't actually want lol. Please stop!
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

Quote Originally Posted by tauntaunweequay View Post
    Haha! You know you want them.....

Quote Originally Posted by tauntaunweequay View Post
    That's interesting because they are having the opposite effect on me.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast