Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kielbassa's Sideshow gallery

Really sweet collection Kielbassa...

Thanks for the kind comments!

Here are a couple of older pics just for grits and shiggles:

The stormtrooper PF has its flaws, but it goes well with this artwork. Maybe I'll take Sergiu's cue and replace the PF with the HT 1/4 stormy.

Last edited by Kielbassa; 09-02-2015 at 03:17 PM.

I received my 1:6 Jango Fett today and tucked him into my Jango/Dooku display.

Sweet display! How you like the 1/6 Jango? I take it you have the Exclusive? I had one on pre-order but canceled since I thought it looked too purple but after seeing more pics I'm thinking about buying the exclusive before it sells out. The headsculpt looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Msjedi36 View Post
    Sweet display! How you like the 1/6 Jango? I take it you have the Exclusive? I had one on pre-order but canceled since I thought it looked too purple but after seeing more pics I'm thinking about buying the exclusive before it sells out. The headsculpt looks really nice.
    It is more purple than the GG bust and the Koto 1:10 piece. I do have the exclusive version, but I'm not especially excited that the portrait has the headgear attached. I may dig up the box for the GG bust and put Jango's head on that one since the helmet is more chromed out than the other pieces anyway.

Nice collection!!!
    The circle is now complete. When I left I was but the learner, now I am the master

Han and Chewie in the middle of some shadowy deal:

Very nice, Kielbassa...great seeing a side by side shot. The bases work well together.

Like my collection, you have a mix of companies & formats...Gentle Giant to Sideshow, Bandai to Hasbro, and I love it. You should collect what you like, and your displays an extension of YOU & your favorite scenes & moments. Keep it up, my friend...you're doing a superb job & I loved ALL the pictures. -Jon

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast