Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett - Armor Up

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    No, you won't. The force is stronger than you.
    While they're at it, with retelling someone's backstory. They might as well change it so that Han and Boba are childhood friends, who become estranged for whatever reasons. Maybe then it would add a dynamic worth exploring.

But I don't get them wanting to go the route of killing a teenage Fett. For starters, he wouldn't even have made a name for himself yet. Not to mention, he's a Clone of Jango. One of the best BH's already. So there's already complications to what they want to do. IMO there's no reason to separate the character form Jango, other than not wanting to go with the existing actors that portrayed him. There are other ways to market someone new under the helmet. Such as a holo mask, reconstructive surgery. Going with the explanation that he didn't want to look like all those Clones. But if they have no plans to acknowledge the PT anyways, there's still no reason to change him. Because he was a white guy in ESB. Well, unless they plan to cast a black or latin actor. Or even go with a female this time around!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Well, Boba is hot of almost confirmed characters to be getting his own film, of which the rumoured draft is
      Spoiler:  
    His actually a guy that kills the original teenager Boba and takes his identity to pursure a career in bounty hunting. Disney wants this angle to separate Boba from Jango and AOTC, and market a new actor beneath the helmet.
    I don't really see what Boba would do in this new movie as a 60+ year old man, but if it means Disney will re-edit the original trilogy to give Boba his real voice back instead of that dubbed over phoned in Jago voice that Lucas added, then it will be worth it.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

^^ Jango voice, curse the lack of edit feature!
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFett View Post
    Gotta love how they just had to resurrect Boba Fett from the dead, just to make him part of the new movie, eventhough he has absolutely nothing to do with this movie. Unlike Darth Vader and OT Luke Skywalker. Boba Fett's whole purpose is to help sales, simply because fans love him.
    Unless ofcourse.. Boba Fett actually is in the new movie.
    After making this comment from yours truly last night, it actually donned upon me that there could be a hidden meaning for why they've included Boba Fett in the TFA toyline. The obvious reason is that he's a beloved character by fans, and his action figure sells very well. But I have a conspiracy theory that might sound spoilerish, but it's not really a spoiler, just a guess.
      Spoiler:  
    I did some research on the net last night and found an article that talks about a rumor floating around that the character that Max Von Sydow is playing in the movie will later be revealed to be Boba Fett. The quote in the article says it will be revealed "in the third act", which to me sounds like they're referring to the third movie in the new trilogy. Ofcourse this is all unconfirmed, it's just a rumor. It could totally be wrong. But the fact that Disney/Lucasfilm/Hasbro has released this Boba Fett action figure for TFA, seems like a suttle hint that it could be relevant to the movie. And if you're a Star Wars collector like me, this Boba Fett figure might be the hidden gem that becomes the most valuable among other Star Wars collectors, in 5 years when Episode 9 comes out and the revelation is revealed on screen.
    Anyway, take this with a grain of salt, I could totally be wrong. I was planning on not buying "yet another Boba Fett action figure", but based on this speculation, I will buy him.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Instead of putting a woman on the new $10 bill they should just put Boba Fett. He's Hasbro's equivalent of printing money so he might as well be on some of it.

I have no interest in boba fett what so ever. I'm not sure if thats odd/bad.

That rumored plot for the Boba Fett film was shot down as fake by Pablo Hidalgo about a week after it first appeared.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    I have no interest in boba fett what so ever. I'm not sure if thats odd/bad.
    That's because he's dead and you're a realist.
    May you live in interesting times.

Wow, they created a TFA verion of the POTF2 Deluxe line (the ones that were total Hasbro creations, not Hoth Radar Dishes & Imperial Snowtrooper Cannons etc of course).
    Aweful, aweful stuff.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    That rumored plot for the Boba Fett film was shot down as fake by Pablo Hidalgo about a week after it first appeared.
    Glad to hear it because that sounds like a terrible idea for a Boba Fett film...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast