Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 478

Thread: Takodana Encounter Multi pack

  1. #21
    I know those eyes!
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    She looks like she might be a Polis Masan?
    Hmmm, maybe. But what are the odds of them using an already existent species for her heavily-guarded character? Seems like it would lead to a bigger let-down.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lak_Sivrak View Post
    Hmmm, maybe. But what are the odds of them using an already existent species for her heavily-guarded character? Seems like it would lead to a bigger let-down.
    No, the reveal is that Nintendo liscensed the pols voice for use in Star Wars 7.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

  4. #24
    Being in the movie poster, I bet we for sure get an SA good TBS version of her so I will likely pass on any 5 poa version.
    Dea wanna wanga

  5. #25
    Uh, would this figure be 5POA anyways? I remember that the last Polis Mason figure was limited in articulation, compared to others.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  6. #26
    Maz isn't a Polis Massan, they don't have mouths where as Maz has a mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Uh, would this figure be 5POA anyways? I remember that the last Polis Mason figure was limited in articulation, compared to others.
    The only Polis Massan figure they've made was Super Articulated.

  7. #27
    I absolutely loved Maz in the film and hope we get a figure of her soon. I'm more than a little afraid that when we do, her goggles will have solid yellow lenses, though. Prove me wrong, Hasbro - please.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Jawa View Post
    I absolutely loved Maz in the film and hope we get a figure of her soon. I'm more than a little afraid that when we do, her goggles will have solid yellow lenses, though. Prove me wrong, Hasbro - please.
    Ha! Now that would be truly awful! I highly doubt they'll do that... I mean, Maz's lines had so many allusions to one's eyes, and I think that was the visual cue the designers were going for. Her eyes and the magnifying goggles accentuated her dialogue about reading other people's eyes. So if Hasbro were dumb enough to miss that one...

  9. #29
    Loved Maz as well, very likable character, very wise. I haven't really connected 5POA but I did get a snowtrooper and Goss Toowers (one a gift abs the other I bought myself) Anyway, long story short, if the Maz figure looks good I'll probably get her
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

  10. #30
    Okay, so we have several figures of characters who were barely seen in the movie. Yet not one of Maz, and this characters has a pretty prominent role?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •