Page 1 of 237 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

The D23 website makes mention of some new die cast figures being released, no word on what scale, price and no pictures around as far as I know.

Disney Store will launch an exclusive collection of Star Wars items at D23 EXPO on Friday, August 14. The collection will feature apparel, collectibles, and toys, including the Star Wars Elite Series, a new line of highly articulated and detailed die cast action figures, representing characters from Star Wars Episodes I-VI. The action figures will be sold individually at Disney Store locations beginning later this year; however, D23 EXPO attendees have the opportunity to purchase the full set of Star Wars Elite Series action figures, which includes D23 EXPO-exclusive versions of R2-D2 and C-3PO.

Something to possibly keep an eye out for.

I am very curious about this. I just got some Takara Tomy die-cast Star Wars figurines from overseas this past week but they have minimal articulation if at all and they are about 2 inches tall. I would like to see how articulated these really are and how much metal is used. I would love to get the C3PO and R2D2.....cabn't wait to get more info.

I saw this too! Exclusive R2?? MORE DETAILS!!!

Interest is piqued, but expectations are low. Disney hasn't impressed me so far with their exclusive Star Wars figures. OK, the BADs are great, but everything else has been pretty meh, both in quality and execution.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Really interested to see how these look. I'll be waiting for some pictures and more information.

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, be 3 3/4"!!!!!!!
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Interest is piqued, but expectations are low. Disney hasn't impressed me so far with their exclusive Star Wars figures. OK, the BADs are great, but everything else has been pretty meh, both in quality and execution.

I think the large action figures are great! Especially the Stormtrooper and Fett!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Droidworld View Post
    Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, be 3 3/4"!!!!!!!
    I think they are 6"

Marketing and Merchandise Manager at Disneyland knows nothing about them

Page 1 of 237 1231151101 ... LastLast