Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

Depending on the price, I may well pick some of these up. They look really nice and seem like they would go well with Black Series figures.

Here are some additional pictures I found on eBay. This is not my listing.

Star Wars Elite Series Legendary Die Cast Action Figure Gift Set | eBay

it looks like the Darth Vader & Stormtrooper are scaled down versions of the 13 inch Disney Store figures.
    -Craig

These really do look great. Excellent actually! When will these be available at Disney Stores?

Line Captain

Is this box set the only product coming out of this line?

Box is $200 at Disney D23 Expo this weekend only. The figures will be sold individually later in September at DisneyStore EXCEPT R2-D2 & C-3PO, which are only exclusives to this pack (MSRP unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by euroherbal View Post
    EXCEPT R2-D2 & C-3PO, which are only exclusives to this pack (MSRP unknown)
    Are you effin' kidding me?!?!?! Surely this can't be true. Artoo and Threepio are popular characters! Why would they not include them with the individual releases?
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Are you effin' kidding me?!?!?! Surely this can't be true. Artoo and Threepio are popular characters! Why would they not include them with the individual releases?
    Yeah, I thought the same, but this is what I've read from different sources...

Ah. From simply reading the first post, and getting some clarification elsewhere, it's the versions of 3PO and R2 that are exclusive. I'm assuming that means the versions that see individual release will be different somehow. My guess is they'll have different paint apps. These ones are very clean, so they might dirty them up a bit.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by scoobacca View Post

it looks like the Darth Vader & Stormtrooper are scaled down versions of the 13 inch Disney Store figures.
    Well, hopefully the droids will be coming out in the 13" scale as well. They look great!
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

They look really nice! Stormtrooper looks wonderful.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast