Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230
Results 2,291 to 2,298 of 2298

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Amusing they bothered with the limited but appropriate leg articulation.
    When I got him out and moved his tiny wobbly legs for the first time, I was squealing with joy. They weight, the details, the legs - that is one awesome, cute, ugly droid. I am really gasping for more Elite droids.

Rey in her hero outfit is all over the outlet stores this morning if anyone is local in Orlando and looking.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    If you were waiting for the 25% off sale to order these, now is the time.
    Yes! I picked up 3 of the 4 droids (donít need another R2, not yet anyway), Poe, and Rose for $80. 25% off with FREE shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Jabba View Post
    You can't use both the free shipping and the 25% can you?
    To answer my own question, you can use both, but the amount has to be $75 after the discounts to get the free shipping. Apparently mine was a few cents under when I tried.

Anybody who has bought the R5 can tell how well it scales with other six inch lines?

Lieutenant Commander Strobeeone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    Anybody who has bought the R5 can tell how well it scales with other six inch lines?
    He is noticeably large sitting next to Black Series or Figuarts figures. Of the 4 new droids, the Gonk & Tc-14 work well with the previously mentioned. IMO The best R5-D4 so far has been the Bandai model, but the upcoming Figuarts will undoubtedly be the definitive. Their R2 is a work of art, a fun one at that.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    He is noticeably large sitting next to Black Series or Figuarts figures. Of the 4 new droids, the Gonk & Tc-14 work well with the previously mentioned. IMO The best R5-D4 so far has been the Bandai model, but the upcoming Figuarts will undoubtedly be the definitive. Their R2 is a work of art, a fun one at that.
    so I take it the disney elite is larger than the model kit? as for the figuarts version, unless i missed it, i doubt it will ever see the light of day. i mean, i wish ...

Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230