Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2298

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

So I just got back from a business trip and my Vader's arrived. I bought two because, well Disney are Disney with packing so glad I did. One is perfect so I am keeping that one. The other one is pretty good, only a ding on the top back. I wanted to offer this to anyone on here at cost ($35 shipped-$27+$3 tax+$5 shipping). If someone wanted this and missed out here is a chance to get one! Paypal only. If not, I'm just going to return it. PM me if interested.

"He's no good to me dead"

I was able to pick up Vader early last week at a store that is about a half hour from me. They had received three cases compared to my local store which only received 8 figures.
    Wants: TBS 6 Dengar;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

What a surprise: the line is continuing, this time with 4 nice droids, of which 2 are completely new.

https://youtu.be/5AX1mqgPudE

I am a bit afraid that this will be some parks-exclusive crap, but of course I have hopes that they will get an international release just like Vader.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeLuke View Post
    What a surprise: the line is continuing, this time with 4 nice droids, of which 2 are completely new.

https://youtu.be/5AX1mqgPudE

I am a bit afraid that this will be some parks-exclusive crap, but of course I have hopes that they will get an international release just like Vader.
    I LOVE the Elite Series line! I am so happy that new figures are being produced.

Although I buy TBS6” to open and display, I really enjoy actually going out to collect the ES figures, especially when Disney Store were doing weekly releases or special editions.

I keep these boxed and they are great to look at, the quality kept on improving release after release.

I just hope these are widely available at Disney Stores globally. From reading the back of the packaging, it looks as if these are the first of several releases. They could definitely make a Droideka, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, Death Star Droid, L3-37 - The opportunities are endless.

- ASH
    Last edited by KyloDameron; 10-07-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    *NEW* Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills / Follow Me - Twitter: @JournalOTWhills / Instagram: @TheWhills

Thanks for the link. I had lost interest in this line with the TLJ releases and only picked up a few figures from that film.

This thread had no posts for almost five months which is a pretty good reflection on the lack of interest and lack of any news about this line.

I think the line could be revived if they went away from releasing figures tied in with a current movie release. Disney should focus on core characters like the anniversary Vader that came out and other main characters.

I do like the look of all the droids. R2 is my least favorite just because Disney has released R2 multiple times. I really like the look of R5 and actually am excited about the Gonk droid. TC-14 looks nice as well. Hopefully these will be available in the stores and online and not park exclusives.
    Last edited by Desert_Trooper; 10-08-2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Wants: TBS 6 Dengar;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

They confirmed they will be in Disney stores and online. I like these but full price sucks, need a sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Thanks for the link. I had lost interest in this line with the TLJ releases and only picked up a few figures from that film.

This thread had no posts for almost five months which is a pretty good reflection on the lack of interest and lack of any news about this line.

I think the line could be revived if they went away from releasing figures tied in with a current movie release. Disney should focus on core characters like the anniversary Vader that came out and other main characters.

I do like the look of all the droids. R2 is my least favorite just because Disney has released R2 multiple times. I really like the look of R5 and actually am excited about the Gonk droid. TC-14 looks nice as well. Hopefully these will be available in the stores and online and not park exclusives.
    I am not sure if Disney never leveraged the interest in this kind of products like Hasbro did with the Black Series, or if they are satisfied with the success of the line, even if they were often heavily discounted.

The re-launch of the droid pack speaks for the latter.

To be honest, I am more excited about this anouncement than I should be. In the meantime, I ventured into Hot Toys with 25+ SW figures, but those little DieCast droids really made my day, especially as a DieCast droid line would open up so many nice possibilities, from long forgotten Battle Droids over Droidekas to L3-37. We should not forget what an awesome figure the K2SO from the Elite series was. The Gonk is awesome, as it is not seen too often in other lines, and already shows the potential.

I heard about a worldwide release including online stores, but as always, Disneys communication or bett: lack of communication will demand patience from us.

Interesting, haven't seen these here yet either.

They should really release these on a limited bases. Shame to see them at the outlets for almost 50% off in a few months.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Interesting, haven't seen these here yet either.

They should really release these on a limited bases. Shame to see them at the outlets for almost 50% off in a few months.
    I'd prefer cheaper prices later over not even getting them because of unnecessary limitations any time.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeLuke View Post
    I'd prefer cheaper prices later over not even getting them because of unnecessary limitations any time.
    As a consumer I agree but for the longevity of the line I think a limited release per figure would be better in the long term.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast