Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Rex (Rebels)

He looks coolish.

What the **** is he holding?

HOLY #&$*#!)@(#!!$&/!#!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! I honestly didn't think they'd make him I'm so excited! He looks wonderful!
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Saw this last night. What a piece of junk. Captain Rex was such a cool character in Clone Wars with some fabulous plastic renditions back in the day. I even own the phase 2 Sideshow of him as I see him as an important character.

This thing should come with a cheeseburger. I guess he won't cost more than a couple of dollars/pounds though.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

Interesting that it appears to have 2 functional blasters that fit into the holsters, a helmet, and a large projectile accessory. I wonder if the accessory count is increasing with the higher price.

Gahhhh! [Kermit arms flailing with excitement]
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Probably the only reveal from SDCC so far that I can get excited about at all! I love how girth-y he is, it totally sells the idea that he's a couple of decades older.

Definite buy from me.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

He's fat! Probably get him though.

Bit of an Uncle Gundy vibe to it.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast