Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Rex (Rebels)

I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of the return of action play features to the accessories.
    Maybe we'll get a rocket firing Chopper like the POTF2 R5-D2!
    (Just kidding.... at least I hope that I am....)

Looks like a wolf fe figure is not to far. They will just slap a new head and there you go.

[QUOTE=Lady_Macbeth;19617083]
    I'm buying anything RebelsQUOTE]

And I'm buying nothing rebels, so I'll try to grade this against the clone wars line.... Nope didn't work, this thing is still an abomination.
    Cant wait to see What's next, maybe a "Bruce Jenner" like transformation for Fives ?
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Quote Originally Posted by rgeezzy View Post
    And I'm buying nothing rebels, so I'll try to grade this against the clone wars line.... Nope didn't work, this thing is still an abomination.
    Cant wait to see What's next, maybe a "Bruce Jenner" like transformation for Fives ?
    hey w/ disney at the controls i won't be suprised.....maybe that's what happened to lando's MIA statis for ep7

Santa Clone.

Probably not.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    hey w/ disney at the controls i won't be suprised.....maybe that's what happened to lando's MIA statis for ep7
    Not every OT character needs to be in TFA, otherwise it'd be crammed with all these characters which will get little to no screen time. If the story calls for it, maybe in ep8 or 9.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk of the return of action play features to the accessories.
    They'll be adding articulation next.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Not every OT character needs to be in TFA, otherwise it'd be crammed with all these characters which will get little to no screen time. If the story calls for it, maybe in ep8 or 9.
    true, my post was to been satirical, not literal. I believe though there is/was a rumor Lando may appear in ep8 and could be mentioned as being on a mission in ep7 is explain away his absence

I like this Rex. He's older, pudgy, and pretty cool. It is kinda interesting to see how the clones age in their accelerated aging deal.

After seeing season 2 premiere lock-in forward more to getting him.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast