Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Rex (Rebels)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Probably the only reveal from SDCC so far that I can get excited about at all! I love how girth-y he is, it totally sells the idea that he's a couple of decades older.

Definite buy from me.
    When I first read your post on my homepage, the tiny font caused me to think that you had written "I love how girl-y he is," which made me think we had very different definitions of girly.

I'm buying anything Rebels, so he's a win for me.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

He worked out so hard that some parts of his armour don't fit anymore.

This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by deskvader1 View Post
    He's fat! Probably get him though.
    That's what makes him awesome! At least it's a bit of variety in body types compared to the anorexic look that most Clone Wars characters had.

So so any official word on how old he's supposed to be here? 50s? 60s? 70s?
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Seems to come with four separate accessories. That's the most we've seen in this new 5-POA line right? May explain the price increase and be an indicator for things to come.

He's a somewhat weathered-looking 28 (Double that assuming clones age at twice the rate of their donor).
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    He's a somewhat weathered-looking 28 (Double that assuming clones age at twice the rate of their donor).
    Ah, so chronologically about 28, but biologically about 56. That makes sense. I don't think his hair would have gone quite that white in only 56 years, but he has lived a pretty harsh life.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Ah, so chronologically about 28, but biologically about 56. That makes sense. I don't think his hair would have gone quite that white in only 56 years, but he has lived a pretty harsh life.
    Jango didn't live long enough to reveal what his hair would have looked like at that age, so really, we just don't know what the genetics for the Clones look like after a certain age (which they've all well passed by now).
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

I was starting to think he went bald from bleaching his hair so many times…

No matter the reasoning, I'm excited to see Rex in "Rebels" and I'm looking forward to this figure
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

Galactic Hunter has added some photographs from after the show with Rex and the new Inquisitor.

I didn't recall seeing any mention of Rex being single carded, any chance these two are being released in Mission Series?
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast