Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifth Brother

He looks like Yoshimitsu from Tekken.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by jalthe1andonly View Post
    He looks like Yoshimitsu from Tekken.
    I was going to go with Zeriam from Iria Zeriam: The Animation... but yea he does to
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Montross View Post
    I'm guessing the spinning lightsaber is standard issue for Inquisitors.
    Well, if the female we've been shown in the trailers is in fact another Inquisitor (as we all assume she is), she does not possess the spinning lightsaber but instead the two red ones like Asajj's.

Has anybody noticed the similarity between the droid included with the Legacy Collection Asajj action figure and the one that sits atop the female Inquisitor's shoulder in the Rebels trailer?

"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

I'm surprised the lightsaber has an extra paint app on it given how stingy they've been on paint for the entire Rebels line.
    But maybe that's just for the prototype.

These circle-hilt sabers look like the info discs from Tron.
    No stranger to the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    Has anybody noticed the similarity between the droid included with the Legacy Collection Asajj action figure and the one that sits atop the female Inquisitor's shoulder in the Rebels trailer?

I have a feeling the female Inquisitor might be Barriss Offee. All we know is that she was arrested not too long before the end of the Clone Wars. She might have switched sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    I have a feeling the female Inquisitor might be Barriss Offee. All we know is that she was arrested not too long before the end of the Clone Wars. She might have switched sides.
    There is a pic of her face circulating on the Internet. Nothing definitive about who it is though or even her exact species.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question. Does anyone think season 2 will have a more realistic style or will we stay with cartoon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast