Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlebots has returned!

Battlebots has returned!

Is anyone here watching it? The third episode aired this Sunday, and I'm in love all over again. It's on ABC, and can be caught up on with On Demand.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

God yes! I missed this show so much. Total rip off that Nightmare didn't get a second chance but Warhead did. I love the legacy guys, especially Bronco aka descendant of Toro! Although if I had to pick a winner, I'd go with Tombstone. That spinner blade is absolutely horrifying!
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Tombstone's horizontal blade devastates anything in its way! I also felt a bit sad for how quickly Plan X was dispatched this week
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Really glad this show is back. I missed the last episode but will catch up this weekend!

Oh hell, Tombstone annihilated the bot this week, but that owner/driver is way too cocky; he needs his come-uppance!

His 'bot can murder bowling b.alls! He has every right to be cocky against a 'bot made of plastic. I'm pretty sure against a better opponent (most likely Bronco next round), he'll be more straight-forward with the attack style. But this week? Yeah, totally justified cockiness.
    Last edited by jedicrippler; 07-15-2015 at 12:16 AM.

i like watching the battles but the 25 minutes in between fights aggravate me
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Oh my, what a finale! So glad to see Tombstone taken down (barely!). Too quick of a season, and hope it returns soon!

I was very impressed with that final battle. Tombstone took the battles seriously when they needed to. Bronco had a nice idea, but too hesitant to act. Took a hell of a beating too.

I do wonder what would have been if Tombstone's primary blade hadn't been snapped by Witch Doctor. That one was shorter, but much thicker resulting in more striking force. Seeing as the thinner blade was able to do some damage to that heavy wedge plate on Bite Force, I'd think that the thicker one might have just chucked BF across the arena on contact. Also that final hit against Bronco that caused Tombstone to pop open didn't help either.

The bonus fight was nice too. I said that Nightmare got gypped not getting a wild card slot. I rest my case. I kind of enjoyed seeing those MIT kids get a "broken nose" in the end. Satisfying end for that fight.

Agreed on everything! Nightmare is a great classic bot, and should be up there with Tombstone. Their only weakness is stability compared to a lower center of gravity bot. Tombstone is so agile too; I couldn't believe how maneuverable it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast