Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlebots has returned!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Oh my, what a finale! So glad to see Tombstone taken down (barely!). Too quick of a season, and hope it returns soon!
    Yeah, Couldnt agree more. season went by so fast.

I kinda like the Free For All battle too, wish they would put those in a few more times next time

It's back again! The preview episode was last night, and the regular season begins in about a month I believe. Twice as many bots as last season. And they have flying drones now
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Whoa- resurrecting an old thread, but I'm loving the 2 hour long episodes this season! Who's watching?
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Oh yeah, still watching it. Haven't missed an episode! Some interesting new ideas this year (I'm looking at you Mammoth and ... damn, the other giant one's name is escaping me at the moment, the one with the giant vertical blade that almost broke the testing box). Quantum looked like it might be a huge problem after it's first fight with Blacksmith, but then it got mauled twice in a row. Good for them.

I'm also enjoying the replays on Wednesday with the bonus fight before the main event. Can never have enough 'bot mayhem!
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Was it Huge you're thinking of? The one with the rubbery wheels?

No, it's Deep Six. Gotta love that they actually have profiles on the actual website.

Huge is interesting, but just has such a big problem with the heavy hitting spinners.

I haven't seen any of current season,but for some reason enjoy watching this show. Guess it's the big mallet or flame throwers torching some smaller bot.

It's been many weeks since the last episode, or have I missed something? I thought the Desperado tournament should have been aired by now...

Answering my own question, looks like it moved to Discovery from The Science Channel. In doing so, my DVR missed the Desperado tournament, but I managed to catch the rest of the season, including last night's finale. And the winner is...

Spoiler:  
    Bite Force once again! For the 3rd time! That bot is crazy good, and not in an obvious, Tombstone-like way!

Uh, it was on Discovery on Fridays at 7PM CDT all along. The Science Channel airings were replays, usually with a bonus match before the main event.

And I am so proud of the team that lost the championship! They've come a long, long way in these last 4 years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast