Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: General Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by ditb View Post
    Still no word from GameStop on my pre-order for in-store pick up. I haven't pre-ordered from them before, but I'm not filled with a lot of hope at this point.

Some local Gamestops are not good about contacting you when your preorder comes in. Unfortunately you have to stay on top of when they start arriving in stores to know when to stop in for it.

Still no word from GameStop on my pre-order for in-store pick up. I haven't pre-ordered from them before, but I'm not filled with a lot of hope at this point.
    These shipped a while ago. Go online and use the "check store availability" to see if your store has them. Unfortunately, they only hold them for a certain number of days.
    https://www.gamestop.com/collectible...-figure/172281
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Hasbro Pulse still has them in stock. Cheaper than GameStop too.

I'll probably get one after the price comes down. Most people seem to want $40 for it. An extra 2 arms does not equal double the price to me.

On a related note, since I'm new to the forums, I can't create new threads yet, so I'll post this here:
    There's currently a petition to create a 6 inch Black Series Jar Jar Binks (I'm not a fan of him, but would love to have one to customize). If anyone wants to sign the petition on change.org here is the link. I contributed $6 to the cause (not mandatory, but it helps them toward pitching it to Hasbro to make it official).

https://www.change.org/p/hasbro-we-w...-series-figure

MODS: sorry for the minor hijack...can't post this in its own thread yet.

I saw Grievous in store at Best Buy a week or two ago.

I know standing up for a long period of time is difficult for Grievous. I had mine standing on the mantle over night and he hadn't fallen. When I got home from work yesterday my mother-in-law had done a bunch of cleaning while watching the kids and she moved him. So I have no idea if he stood all day.

I've got a clear plastic stand with a vertical from some NECA figure, I propped my Grievous on that. His cap even kind of hides the whole thing.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Jean Grey, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526