Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Art

Celebration Europe: Art

Which artists are you hoping to see in London?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I've always been a fan of Brian Rood's work and hope he will come to CE like he did to the first one back in 2007.

I am looking forward to see what great exclusives will be out this time as back in 2007 CE was close to a US Celebration and most of the art prints were just reissued with the CE logo on them.

I was hoping to get some TFA art at Anaheim but there was nothing released in time for the artists to work with so I am looking forward to getting some great new E7 art.

Lieutenant Commander

The one to watch has to be Malcolm Tween. Fantastic artwork in Japan, Essen and Anaheim. He's now won the British Stamp commission with his breathtaking work.
    I wonder what he'll do next.

•    
    Well I'am hoping to see something very cool I can hang on my wall. I'm sure with all the great Star Wars artists there they will be something I can pick. Can not wait to get down there. I have booked the hotel Ibis, which is very close to the center. The floating hotel was sold out a year before the event wow. I'm glad I paid a bit extra to get a good hotel as last time in 2007 was an nightmare. Next year will be better

Chris Trevas has posted on Facebook he will not be at CL. Hope he is at Celebration Orlando....
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quick question do many artists traders take credit cards, I've got some cash but I expect to spending more than that and some art from this celebration is my priority

Usually Acme will take preorders for the art on their website before the Celebration and you just bring you order slip and pick it up. Think it's up to the artist how they take payment when they have their own booth. I think overall cash is king when you deal straight with the artist. Though if you're buying an ACME print in artist alley they will prob have a credit card machine/register there. They really need to get the art info out for all those going.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Quick question do many artists traders take credit cards, I've got some cash but I expect to spending more than that and some art from this celebration is my priority
    At almost all of the American Celebrations each artist has had a card reader. I don't know about you but my bank charges an additional fee every time I use my card overseas. So I have to find a way to use my credit card as little as possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast