Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    Yes, that's how it normally works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Garvey View Post
    Yes, one is given out at the end of each panel. Once all of the panels are complete, we usually hand out any extras to help people complete their sets.

Tommy
    Nice, thanks for the replies guys
    Closure for the EU - Release The Sword of the Jedi Trilogy

Announcing the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions! Continuing with the tradition of awesome giveaways, the Collecting Track will be handing out enameled medallions at our panels! Absolutely free! Each pewter medallion shows a detailed view of a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy! They will make awesome companion pieces to both our popular Star Tot and Celebration Medallion giveaways of the past, and are something that you can appreciate for years to come! Collect all 12!

Tommy
    Well damn, those are flippin' fantastic.
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

Last night's developments should make Celebration London a lot more affordable for the US fans.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Announcing the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions! Continuing with the tradition of awesome giveaways, the Collecting Track will be handing out enameled medallions at our panels! Absolutely free! Each pewter medallion shows a detailed view of a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy! They will make awesome companion pieces to both our popular Star Tot and Celebration Medallion giveaways of the past, and are something that you can appreciate for years to come! Collect all 12!

Tommy
    So how are these likely to work? 12 panels spread out over the 3 days, maybe 4 panels each day?

Hey guys, long time lurker. I thought it was time share the fan-made exclusive I'll have at Celebration. Just a little background, I've been to several Celebrations and have just recently gotten into trying to get all the fan made stuff. I've found it to be quite challenging if you don't have your own to trade. So this year I decided to have something to trade.

These are 2 inch pins inspired by a beer label and made to look like classic Boba Fett and Holiday Special Boba Fett. Each was made in extremely limited numbers, just about 30 each. I'll trade for any fan made stuff on Friday or Saturday. If you don't have any homemade stuff I'll trade for a show pin so I don't leave anyone out. On Sunday if I have any left I'll give em away to whoever wants them.

To find me I'll be wearing a shirt with the Boba Fett pin image on it, I'll also have one of them on my lanyard throughout the con. I'll also maybe pick out a time and a spot on the show floor to come and trade. I'll post it here closer to the show. I hope you guys like these, they were fun to make. I really appreciate the fan community and am excited for the show!

Here's a closeup of the pins.

Holy %$#@! Those are AMAZING. Definitely need to meet up in London to trade for these!

Now that's an awesome fan trade/giveaway! I would love a set.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

As a POTF2 collector, I need to have one of these!

I don't have pins to trade but I do have 501st patches and cards to give!

-Eliseo

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast