Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnLover View Post
    Each pin essentially was selling for $10 each. Buying these 4 packs before the show was an ok way to get some pins to trade with employees at the show.
    Thanks for the reply, to be honest I don't actually like the new pins, so I'll probably not going to purchase these and do the whole trading program. Here's hoping we get a few more nice exclusives.

I agree that the pins aren't that inspiring this time around. Maybe there wont be such a bloodbath in the store to get them.
    Last edited by ThrawnLover; 06-02-2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Wanted to delete post but apparently that's not an option

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnLover View Post
    I have a question about fan-made exclusives that I'd like feedback on. In previous years I have found the fan-made exclusives to be the most interesting and fun to hunt down. I'm talking about the sets of patches that all combine to make an image and the unique pins. Often times these groups trade them with each other. This year I'm working on making my own that I think are pretty great. The only thing is they are crazy expensive, I kind of shot for the stars and now I'm not willing to compromise on quality. I always planned on just giving them away, but I see that Rebelscum is offering badges for $3 to friends and family. If I could get just $5 for my collectible I could recoup the cost and have more to offer. The thing I'm making is a pin, I don't want to give more info until its done so I know for sure I'll be able to bring it.

So is my thinking bad? It does feel kind of tacky to ask for money and I do feel bad not just giving them away. I'd also be trading them for other groups fan-made stuff that weekend. At that cost I most-definitely would not be making a profit. Anyways let me know, you can pm me if you don't want to post here.

Thanks
    You may want to reduce the quality or scope of the project. I always like making pin swag, and enjoy trading with other people. It's not cheap I know. Other than a select few I plan on only trading them. I would never ask for money, and doing that could technically get you in trouble with LFL even if you're taking a loss. You're right, its also kinda tacky and would garnish a few odd looks and words, especially in the UK.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Anyone doing swag for trading? I am not going but have made a few items for trading
    i want them all

I unfortunately don't have the funds or time off from work to attend CE, so I figured I'd try my luck here to see if there is anyone willing to pick up the Funko exclusives for me. Cost+Shipping+a little something extra for your time. Please PM me if you think you can help!

https://www.smugglersbounty.com/blog...on-europe-2016
    Feedback
    Need: Blackhole Stormtrooper Bustups

Announcing the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions! Continuing with the tradition of awesome giveaways, the Collecting Track will be handing out enameled medallions at our panels! Absolutely free! Each pewter medallion shows a detailed view of a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy! They will make awesome companion pieces to both our popular Star Tot and Celebration Medallion giveaways of the past, and are something that you can appreciate for years to come! Collect all 12!

Tommy
    Vintage Forums Moderator
    Looking for interesting Luke Poncho, Kea Moll and Micro items!
    "Time in its aging course teaches all things."- Prometheus Bound

Those look pretty awesome!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Garvey View Post

Announcing the Celebration Europe 2016 exclusive Collector Track Medallions! Continuing with the tradition of awesome giveaways, the Collecting Track will be handing out enameled medallions at our panels! Absolutely free! Each pewter medallion shows a detailed view of a vintage Kenner Star Wars toy! They will make awesome companion pieces to both our popular Star Tot and Celebration Medallion giveaways of the past, and are something that you can appreciate for years to come! Collect all 12!

Tommy
    Very nice
    So is one given out at each panel or something so you have to attend all the panels to get the whole set?
    Closure for the EU - Release The Sword of the Jedi Trilogy

Yes, that's how it normally works.

Yes, one is given out at the end of each panel. Once all of the panels are complete, we usually hand out any extras to help people complete their sets.

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy_Garvey; 06-16-2016 at 03:10 PM.
    Vintage Forums Moderator
    Looking for interesting Luke Poncho, Kea Moll and Micro items!
    "Time in its aging course teaches all things."- Prometheus Bound

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast