Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Celebration Europe: Guests

Quote Originally Posted by mousedroid View Post
    Well, technically Carrie, Mark and Anthony are from Episode 7 and the arguement could be made for Kenny too...
    Lets hope we are all proved wrong!!!!!
    Looking for MR Millenium Falcon - FOUND!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Feedback

Gutted with the sparse guest list and the fact that most of them are easily "gettable". There are only two that I haven't got!

This is supposed to be Celebration-feels more like a wake!

I cannot believe that for a supposedly major con organisation they have left everything so last minute and pulled out such a poor list. There are so many actors from the OT and prequels that could be signed up that regularly pop up at other events.

My best mate treated me to the tickets as my birthday and Xmas presents this year bless him-otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I'd have done better going to the NEC earlier in the year and LFCC the following week.
    "I once punched a man for saying Hawk The Slayer was rubbish".

Quote Originally Posted by darth_gary View Post
    Gutted with the sparse guest list and the fact that most of them are easily "gettable". There are only two that I haven't got!

I cannot believe that for a supposedly major con organisation they have left everything so last minute and pulled out such a poor list. There are so many actors from the OT and prequels that could be signed up that regularly pop up at other events.

My best mate treated me to the tickets as my birthday and Xmas presents this year bless him-otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. I'd have done better going to the NEC earlier in the year and LFCC the following week.
    Oh, yeah defintivly! It seams like they couldn't give a crap. Heck they started selling Orlando before annoncing anything! And as you say the guests are regulars, and not many of them. Almost seams like a last min resort to try and sell of the rest of friday and sunday tickets.

Any details on what authors are attending yet? I want to know what books to take to sign.
    Last edited by 13977; 06-28-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    Closure for the EU - Release The Sword of the Jedi Trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRegor View Post
    Oh, yeah defintivly! It seams like they couldn't give a crap. Heck they started selling Orlando before annoncing anything! And as you say the guests are regulars, and not many of them. Almost seams like a last min resort to try and sell of the rest of friday and sunday tickets.
    I'm gutted too! Fingers crossed they have some surprise guests!!
    Looking for MR Millenium Falcon - FOUND!!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Feedback

I truly hope there are more guests to be announced especially since the Celebration art showcases TFA, and they are screening TFA during this event too. LFCC has somehow managed to get some pretty cool SW guests and even Mads Mikkelson will be signing. Again, I hope there's more to come.
    Recovering Army Builder

My Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1086040/#post18937454

Anyone have any idea of pricing regarding autographs? Im trying to work out if it will be cheaper and less time consuming to book the 145 photo op with Mark Hamill or queue to get an autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_gary View Post

I'm hoping for some last minute guest announcements! Even though the guest list isn't packed, it'll still be a blast because STAR WARS !!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456