Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Guests

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Yeah, good luck with Dennis Lawson. Reportedly he wanted nothing to do with Star Wars.
    Well I just met him today at LFCC Spring and he was more than happy to sign 6 Star Wars items for me. Not sure if he would attend a full on Star Wars event though, but never say never.

Do you guys think any of the leading actors/actress from TFA will be signing at CE3?

Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaacs, Adam Driver, Andy Serkis would all be great guests?

Actually we rarely see any of the pt main cast at concventions. Ray Park, Jake Lloyd, Temura Morrison and Daniel Logan are the only ones from the "main" cast, who goes regulary. I actually hope Leeanna Wallsman will be at CE3.

Also forgot Deep Roy on the list, I posted previously.
    Last edited by HWR; 02-28-2016 at 10:10 AM.

Yeah, good luck with Dennis Lawson. Reportedly he wanted nothing to do with Star Wars.
    Very true but he did just do London Film & Comic con, so never say never

met him at LFCC this weekend and got some SW items signed by him and took a photo with him, real gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by DJachmed View Post
    met him at LFCC this weekend and got some SW items signed by him and took a photo with him, real gentleman
    Hmm Really?

At the 2007 event in London Mark Hamill charged 85!!!! hope your all fully loaded boys and girls lol

Hmm Really?
    yes he was! got some items signed and photo with him included a small chat. good and friendly meeting!

about hamill: my guess is that he will be 120gbp IF he appears.

Quote Originally Posted by DJachmed View Post
    yes he was! got some items signed and photo with him included a small chat. good and friendly meeting!

about hamill: my guess is that he will be 120gbp IF he appears.

Man, I would love to get something signed by Dennis Lawson. I met Garrick Hagon(Biggs Darklighter) at C6 very nice guy.

Is it strange we haven't heard much about Celebration London in regards to exclusives? Or have I just not been paying attention enough?
    Looking for the AT-AT in vintage packaging and the BMF as well in vintage pkging....PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Is it strange we haven't heard much about Celebration London in regards to exclusives? Or have I just not been paying attention enough?
    Nope it's been pretty dead news wise...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast