Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Tickets

Celebration Europe: Tickets

Do you have your tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016 yet?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Yes bought them immediately, like the absolute moment they went on sale. I am very excited to go, and we are staying an extra 2 weeks in Europe afterwards!

Well 3-day tickets are now sold out....... I was waiting on buying them (wanted to book the flights first) but now I will need to buy individual tickets if I want to go all 3 days. Didn't think they would sell out this fast.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    Well 3-day tickets are now sold out....... I was waiting on buying them (wanted to book the flights first) but now I will need to buy individual tickets if I want to go all 3 days. Didn't think they would sell out this fast.
    Just seen that myself. I am very surprised it's sold out so soon. I won't be paying for separate tickets, too costly, so i'll give it a miss this time.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

3-Day passes sold out already??? Wow, I never would've predicted that!
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

I know this a little off topic, but I just wanted to say that after attending C7, which sold out Friday, Sat and Sun, and seeing how fast these VIP and 3 passes sold out for this one. It really does my heart good to see the crowds this franchise still brings in and the fever it generates. We the exception of a few rude fans (scalpers) that I've encountered, I'll take the large crowds, long lines and the expense to attend these without complaint! After 38 years, Star Wars truly is FOREVER!
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

I will go down for one of the days.
    I know the 3-day passes are sold out, but how do you see the sales of the one-day tickets going?
    Is it worth securing one now just in case.

I went to Celebration Japan and bought my ticket a week or so in advance. It was a busy day with a steady flow of people but I never had the feeling that it was jam-packed.

Not really surprised about this, I think the other days will sell out fast now.

never thought it would sell out so fast. got me a sunday ticket...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast