Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: Tickets

After the sea of humanity that was Celebration Anaheim... it's a little scary to see this one selling out so fast. Still more than 10 months out.
    All Things R2
    The place for current finds and just about everything R2D2 related.
    www.AllThingsR2.com

Lieutenant Commander

I've got me a ticket for Friday and Sunday. I am desperately after 2 tickets for the Saturday. If you know of anyone who has some and can't go anymore please let me know. Thank you

Same problem! Got mine for Fri and Sun but would love to get them for Sat too and willing to pay above face value if needed! Please message if anyone does know. Thanks.

Just got tickets for Sunday, my first Celebration, can't wait!

Tickets are sold out for all days now, glad I got my weekend pass early!

Wow... 8 months to go and completely sold out. I sure hope it's not the sea of humanity that we experienced in Anaheim but sounds like that might be the case.
    All Things R2
    The place for current finds and just about everything R2D2 related.
    www.AllThingsR2.com

I missed out on this one.
    Couldn't confirm due to work commitments.

What does anyone think the chances are of them issuing more tickets or even pay on the door?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobedesu View Post
    What does anyone think the chances are of them issuing more tickets or even pay on the door?
    Very slim I would have thought, only chance you would have is if any fans can no longer attend, but I bet you would have to pay more than the ticket price.

Due to the overwhelming response from Star Wars fans who want to be a part of
    Star Wars
    Celebration Europe this coming July, we have added more tickets!
    Single day tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe will be available starting January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST at www.starwarscelebration.com.

Quote Originally Posted by DJachmed View Post
    Due to the overwhelming response from Star Wars fans who want to be a part of
    Star Wars
    Celebration Europe this coming July, we have added more tickets!
    Single day tickets for Star Wars Celebration Europe will be available starting January 14 at 8:00 PM GMT, 3:00 PM EST, 12:00 PM PST at www.starwarscelebration.com.
    You beat me to it, as I just saw that email!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast