Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebration Europe: Hotels

Quote Originally Posted by GMan75 View Post
    Anyone looking for hotels, I got a update on Twitter pointing to this official accommodation booking site for CE ::Star Wars Celebration Europe
    Is that officially connected to ReedPop?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
    Is that officially connected to ReedPop?
    It does say 'Through our official housing partner, The Corporate Team, we provide reduced hotel rates and travel discounts for your trip to London' so I would have thought it was official but you can always email them on the address on the page if you have any concerns.

•    
    We tried to get booked into Sunburn floating hotel but that was booked out 11 months before the event. So we booked in the Ramada hotel. I thought it was the Ibis but i.m glad we got the Ramada hotel as this is nicer hotel (I hope lol).

Quote Originally Posted by andrew232 View Post
    We tried to get booked into Sunburn floating hotel but that was booked out 11 months before the event. So we booked in the Ramada hotel. I thought it was the Ibis but i.m glad we got the Ramada hotel as this is nicer hotel (I hope lol).
    I stayed at the Sunborn Yacht Hotel for the 2007 London Celebration and it was fantastic.

Definitely still worth hitting their bar one night. I booked at the DoubleTree by Hilton nearby. Would've gone with the Yacht again, but alas, it's booked solid.
    Star Wars is forever!

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dougmlocke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12