Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: VIP Tickets

Celebration Europe: VIP Tickets

Were you able to score VIP tickets to next years event?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

VIP tickets were not available when the tickets went on sale...it seems they were somehow grabbed up beforehand. Too bad, we were considering getting them.

Quote Originally Posted by scifimuseum View Post
    VIP tickets were not available when the tickets went on sale...it seems they were somehow grabbed up beforehand. Too bad, we were considering getting them.
    Not true. Picture this.....there are only 200 vip badges available, and probably thousands of people online gunning for them. That means they will be snagged up literally in fractions of a second by the lucky 200 who clicked first.

It might seem to you that they weren't available, because you clicked as soon as they were up, but 200 allocations are gone in no time.

As you might have guessed, yes, i was one of the lucky ones. Bring on CEIII, YEAH!
    "If you're going to have to admit to carrying a hold-out blaster, carry two and admit to one."

My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1039041/

I understand that many people did the same thing-but we were in the queue immediately-among the first people trying to get them...I have been to MANY conventions since the the early 80's but I was still very surprised to see these pricey tickets go so fast.

Congrats BTW for getting some!

If anyone has one or finds themselves having to sell a VIP ticket let me know, I'm interested.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_C View Post
    If anyone has one or finds themselves having to sell a VIP ticket let me know, I'm interested.

When we purchased our tickets it stated that these were non-transferable or refundable and they would not send them to us, we have to pick them up at the convention with ID. I don't think people can sell tickets for this one.

They always say they are nontransferable yet you can get them officially transferred. At worst you can hand off in person at the event.

When we purchased our tickets it stated that these were non-transferable or refundable and they would not send them to us, we have to pick them up at the convention with ID. I don't think people can sell tickets for this one.
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

They always say they are nontransferable yet you can get them officially transferred. At worst you can hand off in person at the event.
    Thought about that, but a lot of people are traveling to Europe and they aren't going to go there just to hand someone their ticket after they pick it up. We only got 2 of the three day badges ourselves but when we bought them we considered what if at the last minute we couldn't go, we would just be out the cost of the tickets...but we haven't actually called to ask if we could officially transfer them to someone else s name. Figured rules are rules but for that much money they may actually bend if you called them and spoke to someone. Good call Ross_C.

There will be locals going as well. For C7 I had a VIP transfered to me. That might change but it's occured since C5.

Thought about that, but a lot of people are traveling to Europe and they aren't going to go there just to hand someone their ticket after they pick it up. We only got 2 of the three day badges ourselves but when we bought them we considered what if at the last minute we couldn't go, we would just be out the cost of the tickets...but we haven't actually called to ask if we could officially transfer them to someone else s name. Figured rules are rules but for that much money they may actually bend if you called them and spoke to someone. Good call Ross_C.

There will be locals going as well. For C7 I had a VIP transfered to me. That might change but it's occured since C5.

Of course there are, I was just referring to the people that weren't. Anyways good luck with getting some passes Ross_C.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast