Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe: VIP Tickets

Hey Ross - please clear out your inbox.

•    
    I managed to get a VIP ticket, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthElvis77 View Post
    I managed to get a VIP ticket, can't wait!
    neither can I!!

I was able to snag 2 tickets the day after anaheim. I was boarding my flight home when tickets went on sale. thank god GOGO in-flight was working! 31 secs was the number i heard from the ticket folks I know how fast they were "queued" up for the buying process once live. It took my 6min to buy mine as my wells fargo card would not allow me to purchase in euros and had to find my other CC in my carry on. i was freaking out.

anyway, you can transfer just by contacting the ticket company. I had to change my plans a month ago and was worried they 2 i had would be wasted. All you have to do is let them know the actual name of the person picking up tickets at Will Call and thats it. little too simple imo. i'll assume there will be some people changing their minds and marking up tickets just like they were for SWCA.

good luck to those looking. ill keep my ears peeled for folks bailing and point them to this forum.

2 VIP passes need help with transfer

I have 2 VIP passes that I am not gonna be able to use. A family emergency is keeping from going. If any one has any ideal on how to transfer these I will be happy to sell them for face value. I just don't want to be out $1000. PM me if interested

After you find someone to purchase them.. You must email reedpop and let them know your situation and that you have the names of the person/persons you are transferring them to. They will make note of it and tell you to have them bring your original receipt to will call with their id's where they will be able to pick them up. Good luck👍

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about your family emergency. I've PM'd you about the tickets if they're still available.

Quote Originally Posted by BB8fanatic View Post
    I have 2 VIP passes that I am not gonna be able to use. A family emergency is keeping from going. If any one has any ideal on how to transfer these I will be happy to sell them for face value. I just don't want to be out $1000. PM me if interested

Hi,

PM sent

Rgds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast