Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Pulse

I signed up, and selected Transformers, GI Joe and Star Wars. I hope it turns into a good resource for fans and collectors. So let's try to keep positive and see what kind of content we get. The Transformers article was a good read.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I signed up with a random US address, no problems.
    Um, how do you know it's a valid address? And what if Joe schmo gets mailings he didn't ask for. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm going to use this one:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington, D.C.
    May you live in interesting times.

Ha! I doubt the people at Hasbro would notice.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Indeed. Signing up with a random address i good enough to get news and updates. what about any future goodies, special offers, mail-in...
    They wouldn't ship them outside of the states anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Um, how do you know it's a valid address? And what if Joe schmo gets mailings he didn't ask for. lol
    Well I doubt Hasbro would send anything out for free to begin with, they'd only ship to US addresses so I'd never get anything anyways so I don't need to worry, whoever lives at whatever I typed in will be happy though lol

That's pretty much my point. In an era of global market, where internet, Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram and other means of communication are working at full speed, it's a shame a globat toy company such as Hasbro can't work out a worldwide promotion web site and consider its customer base as one and not multiple geographical targets.

Seems to me that if they want to be in touch with the younger generation. They need Twitter and Instagram, not some website they put together. Most kids don't actively visit websites, they get updates from social media.

Itd be nice if Hasbro broadcasts their sdcc panels on pulse

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Seems to me that if they want to be in touch with the younger generation. They need Twitter and Instagram, not some website they put together. Most kids don't actively visit websites, they get updates from social media.
    This is true. But at least they have started something. They can always expand from here on out.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

It would be nice if The Black Series 3.75" had a pulse.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast