Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Pulse

Guys, they get pictures an entire HOUR before any other fansite does!

I saw several of those figures that I had from the late 80's early 90's and i was tempted to get some for old times sake. The funniest thing is that even back then those figures were fully articulated. It took a while for them to get it right with star wars and now they want to halt the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Doop View Post
    Guys, they get pictures an entire HOUR before any other fansite does!
    Is that a positive or a negative? I only ask because if the pictures come out and I'm asleep, it might not matter because I won't realize the websites are an hour behind.

I'm thinking about signing up, but I might wait a bit to see what others are saying about the site. I'm assuming this is the Project that DDP was working on, right?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I think what Doop is refering is, Pulse will post an article then within about an hour all the other fansites will either be linking to the Pulse website or be showing the images themselves. Appologies if i'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Is that a positive or a negative? I only ask because if the pictures come out and I'm asleep, it might not matter because I won't realize the websites are an hour behind.

I'm thinking about signing up, but I might wait a bit to see what others are saying about the site. I'm assuming this is the Project that DDP was working on, right?
    Tried to sign up but they request a US location. Could have entered a random one but it's kind of disappointing overseas collectors/customers are left behind on this.

Hey Hasbro, we are in the 21st century, global market you know...

^ They deserve our contempt for such bias and shortsightedness. Always the same, it is.
    May you live in interesting times.

I changed my avatar in response

The point is that you shouldn't have to!

Indeed. Signing up with a random address i good enough to get news and updates. what about any future goodies, special offers, mail-in...

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast