Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    They sure did. I'd like to see spider Maul with a legit Mother Talzin.
    Unlike William Shatner, I can get behind that
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Oh god, Revan on a vintage card. I sense much fear in Hasbro fear of sell outs.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    They sure did. I'd like to see spider Maul with a legit Mother Talzin.
    Be good reason to bring back the Deluxe Line! Talzin would essentially be a repaint, maybe slight retool. So they get the old/new concept they like to do. Or just put Maul and Krell in one and done Target set! Maul is the "anchor", and Krell is the EU fringe.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Be good reason to bring back the Deluxe Line! Talzin would essentially be a repaint, maybe slight retool. So they get the old/new concept they like to do. Or just put Maul and Krell in one and done Target set! Maul is the "anchor", and Krell is the EU fringe.
    Actually, that'd be a cool set. Even though the 2 aren't from same episode or may be not same season, but could work as a cw 10th anniversary set. Were there any other rumored cw figs that didn't get out?
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 05-14-2018 at 08:44 PM.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Hasbro_Pulse_Premium_Memberships_Extended_1 84329.asp

Your membership, previously valid through 12/31/19, is now valid for 12 months starting from the month you signed up. This extension is automatic and completely free. Come 2020, we'll reach out to ask if you'd like to join an opt-in auto-renewal membership. Until then, keep enjoying free shipping with every order and be on the lookout for more perks.
    Thought I'd move this "news" to the Pulse thread to determine if people are actually using the site and placing orders, considering how few TVC figures are actually available. I ordered Yakface & Klaatu on the site initially, and then ordered some figures from the Crait Luke wave which wont ship for months. Its a bit surprising and disappointing that they don't have previous waves of TVC available, nor more upcoming waves for pre-order.

They would be doing a lot more business if they had any older or previously-released figures available (like skiff guards from TVC’s first run).
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Hasbro Store. I was looking for some female TVC figures for my daughter. The likes the way they look displayed on her wall. (She'll be a keeper one day for some lucky guy).

So went looking for Island Adventure Ray and found her on numerous sites, but Hasbro had her for just 12.99. Pretty much the cheapest price that I found. So I ordered two Rays and a Photo Real Hoth Leia on Monday night. Today is Wednesday and I just got the FedEx notification email that they have been delivered. So for me, Hasbro Pulse is low on selection, but otherwise its priced right and delivers quickly. That is pretty good in my book.

Cheap and fast does make for pretty valid overall.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Received the Crait Luke wave from Hasbro Pulse today - each figure came in a large box, each of which was sufficient to hold all three figures - seems like a waste of resources to me, but carded collectors will likely appreciate it. Overall, cant say I'm overly excited about the wave - the troops both look cool, but hardly feel like fresh new releases. The Crait Luke figure was the one I've been looking forward to, unfortunately the head doesn't look anything like the prototype they had in the slideshow. The highlights on the hair and beard look more like the toupee and dyed beard of Chuck Norris. They nailed his squint on the cardback though, so much so that you can barely see anything outside of pin sized pupils - mine looks possessed, lol. As a customizer, I frequently correct the deco on figures, but I might have to repaint most of the head on this one. Photo Real isn't there yet - at least in the 3.75 scale. Some repaints such as Vader and Leia look good, but Crait Luke does not hit the mark.

Last edited by darth_sidious; 06-29-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Received Scarif shoretrooper today. Couldn’t believe it arrived mint. It was packaged blister down with the bubble layer across the top. Here are the pix:

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast