Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RhyYees' Feedback Thread

Finished an easy deal with RhyYees and everything went fine. Shipping was quick, communication was great and the items were perfect. Thanks again!

Had a great transaction with RhyYees. Bought a few figures. They were packed nice and he promptly shipped and communicated well through the whole process. thanks again!

Just completed my second transaction with RhyYees. As seems customary, It was quick and smooth, with excellent communication. The packaging of the items was perfect. I'll gladly deal with him again.

Very easy and smooth purchase. Would buy from again.
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

I also bought some figures from RhyYees. I was very happy with the straight-forward communication. The figures were well-packaged and promptly shipped. Thanks!

I am super satisfied with both communication and packaging of the figures. They arrived very swiftly. I cannot recommend RhyYees enough.

Awesome, best price ever packed well and arrived in great shape! Thanks so much!

Packed well, shipped fast, excellent to do business with. Thank you again.

Just finished up a transaction and everything went awesome. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, great packing. Super Scummer all the way!! Look forward to helping each other out in the future.

RhyYees is a fantastic scummer! He was easy to purchase from and communicate with. Items arrived exactly as described. I def would not hesitate to work with again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast