Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RhyYees' Feedback Thread

Bought a long-sought-after Tie Bomber from RhyYees recently. Vehicle arrived in perfect condition and with a much-lower-than-expected shipping rate considering the international travel. Will absolutely by from RhyYees again.
    Enthusiastic Newbie ::::

I just completed a purchase (Boss Fight Studio's Tartarus Guard) from RhyYees, and despite some delays on the post office's end (which was my fault!), everything was great. The figure was nicely packaged and arrived in perfect shape. I could not be more delighted to add her to my collection. RY is very polite, friendly, and easy to deal with. I highly recommend him as a seller. Cheers!
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

great trade recently with RhyYees. Shipped super fast and smooth transaction. No issues trading across the border here.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

I bought a vehicle and figure from RhyYees. Everything arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. Fantastic scummer! Don't hesitate to buy from RhyYees!

Bought some build a droid parts and a complete build a droid. They came well packaged. Shipped promptly and inexpensive. Would recommend and deal with again.

Met up to buy a number of items. Everything was exactly as pictured and described, well stored and in excellent condition! Will certainly deal with again.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Excellent transaction, price very reasonable and always good dealing with fellow Canucks. thx
    your mouth cannot repel flavor of that magnitude!!

Again met him in person and bought a few things from him. A gentleman through and through!
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Just had a deal with RhyYees and it went fantastically. He shipped quickly and securely and the communication was great through the entire transaction.
    Bryan

Just completed a transaction with RhyYees. It went smoothly. I got great items for an unbeatable price and he was very accommodating. I will gladly do business with my new three-eyed friend in the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast