Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adding dioramas to the index again, let me know what I've missed!

This is a really handy thread. However, some of the links no longer have photos. Is there a way to put them back in? If not, can a note (photos removed) be put beside the link? That will solve so frustration on a searchers part. While I think that every poster should be acknowledged, it is a bit of a tease to have photoless links. Thanks!
    Last edited by Utinniii; 06-21-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdutchman View Post
    Btw...also in my thread are a "under cloud city", hoth and jabba throne room 12" diorama as well...
    Yep, I think I added them all, though the naming may have been different. For example, I think the Bespin Luke hanging is under "Cloud City weather vane" in the Bespin section.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    This is a really handy thread. However, some of the links no longer have photos. Is there a way to put them back in? If not, can a note (photos removed) be put beside the link? That will solve so frustration on a searchers part. While I think that every poster should be acknowledged, it is a bit of a tease to have photoless links. Thanks!
    You know, I was worried that over the years this might happen. It's not a link problem from our thread, it's that whatever hosting website was used is either gone or changed. I could click each link and those that are missing pics could just be deleted, or maybe go your route and keep the thread for the info even though pics are missing. Any that you run across and want to mention here might save me some time too

Edit: The more I thought about it, the more I like your idea! I'll add "Pics missing" or "Link to pics" to the listings that have those conditions. I've completed TPM, and I'll get to the other films and categories one at a time!
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 06-26-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Hey Daigo_Bah, I'm not sure where to find my post for my Yavin Hangar Bay display, but if you could add it to the list, I'd appreciate it!! Let me know if I need to repost or pull the images from my photo gallery.

Thanks a ton!!
    "Captain Solo, even the Universe itself is curved my friend...if you run far enough and fast enough, you end up, right where you began..."

-Ben to Han in the ANH Radio Dramas

https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1134739 1/12 Jabba's Throne room, under construction
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12