Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: San Diego Comic-Con - 8-12 July 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Just a question, are you able to put up for pre-orders or are you able to order any product yet? I ask because I just got a message from my dealer here in Germany and he said he isn't going to get any pre-order info and probably won't be able to order anything until around the 4th and he also probably won't be able to allow his customers to make pre-orders based on the info he gets from Hasbro, because he won't be getting any info until the cases are actually in a warehouse in Germany (at least for the Initial stuff).
    I'm beginning to have less and less interest in Hasbro product. So, we Germans are supposed to stare hungrily at the date and race into shops on the 4th without knowing anything about what's even available? What kind of sales tactic is that?

Are we supposed to say "Oh well it's only 5POA and I hoped for SA but since I'm here in the store now I can buy some 100€'s worth of stuff anyway because it's new and I haven't seen it before?"

Sorry, Hasbro & Disney, doesn't work like that any more. You don't show me what's to buy, I won't bother hunting it down.

The online Dealers and guys with small Shops will probably be able to start taking orders on the 4th. Whether retail has anything or not, I don't know. Volcker said that TRU is looking into some Kind of Force Friday even in Germany as well.

I'm assuming the stores won't see anything until mid-late September, but I could be wrong. I look at it like this: The guys in the US will get the stuff on the 4th and we'll hear about it beofre the stuff hits here. Or, there's the odd possibility that some stores here get the new stuff and put it out before the 4th.

For those that plan on buying new stuff, how many of you plan on heading out to retail on the 4th and how many of you are planning on ordering online?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post

For those that plan on buying new stuff, how many of you plan on heading out to retail on the 4th and how many of you are planning on ordering online?
    I feel like this is going to be an Episode 1 type of launch so no reason to go out on the 4th to get stuff... it's the end of the line that's difficult to get. I could be wrong.
    Anyway.... I collect 3 3/4" stuff so as far as I know, there won't be anything to go get. I realize this is not likely to be true, but without seeing anything I can't imagine why I would rush to the store. I was mildly interested in the 'first day of issue' stickers on the last big launch, but I knew what was coming... so I was in the store watching all the craziness
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

<raises hand>
    I'll be going to my Target & TRU on Force Friday & possibly Midnight Madness at TRU.

So we've seen some leaks but anyone else feel a little confused by the "Combining" accessory? Are these a thing we are going to see in the movie somewhere? or is this like the weird crowd control stormtrooper accessory that no one really understood?

I don't know if buying any of these is a good idea or not? I want them to be at least partially posable and these are all 5POA. They look fairly nice as figures go but... hmmmmm.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

I don't think we'll see those build a weapon pieces in the film. maybe something similar or even bigger, but I don't think those pieces or the armor from the armor-up figures will be in the film. I think they're just an added accessory for Play value.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516