Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey - Starkiller Base

Rey - Starkiller Base

So we know a 6" Black Series version is coming but what about the 3.75" line, discuss your thoughts on a 3.75" version of her here.

Who's up for a 3.75 Rey figure?

Sure. Hasbro has to be willing to make it---and in (mostly) SA---for me to bite, though...
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Bit too Luke-ish if you ask me. Looks more interesting with the hood and goggles. What is it about these desert planets, they all have the same fashion sense?

And repeating the fantasy cliché that girls with weapons carry a staff.

Again, interested only if not 5poa.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    What is it about these desert planets, they all have the same fashion sense?
    It makes sense, the clothing fits the environment and no different to desert locations around Earth.

I would really like to get a Rey figure, but only if it's 3.75" SA (mostly SA). If they go only 5 POA, then they can Forget about me buying this figure.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'll definitely buy a Rey figure in the 3.75" scale, but only if she is 5POA. Not interested in what would most likely end up being an overpriced, jointy mess if they made her super-articulated.

That actually applies to all TFA figures across the board. If we get 5POA figures, at $5-$6 apiece, then I might go nuts collecting this line.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'll definitely buy a Rey figure in the 3.75" scale, but only if she is 5POA. Not interested in what would most likely end up being an overpriced, jointy mess if they made her super-articulated.

That actually applies to all TFA figures across the board. If we get 5POA figures, at $5-$6 apiece, then I might go nuts collecting this line.
    2 questions for you, BB:

1. When you are picturing an SA Rey, are you picturing something like the newest Dagobah Training Luke?

2. What if the 5 POA TFA figures cost $8, 9, 10, will you still buy them?

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

As a main character, she'll undoubtedly get a figure, let's hope it's a good one.

Regarding the 5POA / SA ever-ending debate... I like 5 POA, but hope TFA gets a 3.75" SA line as well/first.
    The Death Star plans are NOT in the main computer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ackbars_No1_Fan View Post
    As a main character, she'll undoubtedly get a figure, let's hope it's a good one.

Regarding the 5POA / SA ever-ending debate... I like 5 POA, but hope TFA gets a 3.75" SA line as well/first.
    Your support is much apreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    2 questions for you, BB:

1. When you are picturing an SA Rey, are you picturing something like the newest Dagobah Training Luke?

2. What if the 5 POA TFA figures cost $8, 9, 10, will you still buy them?
    1. No, I'm picturing every super-articulated figure that I bought from 2004 through 2014. There were a few great figures made during that decade, but most of the time the articulation hurt the look of the figure more than improved it.

2. One of the bonuses to this line is the price tag, I've been pretty up front about that. $5-$6 per figure is definitely within my impulse buying threshold. I don't think I would enjoy the figure as much if they were $10 each, but that was true for the SA figures as well. Still, if they kept up the level of quality that we've seen in their most recent 5POA offerings, I would still buy the occassional figure at a higher price. I would simply be more intentional about my choices and would be much less likely to cave in to impulse purchases like I am now.

Even now, though, I'm not buying up every figure I see. I only own a total of six 5POA figures from the Saga Legends/Mission Series lines. I've passed over way more than I've purchased.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast