Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey - Starkiller Base

If only I could EDIT my faux pas away, eh?
    May you live in interesting times.

The card says " Rey (Starkiller Base). Pretty simple.

What's telling about the "Starkiller Base" identifier is that it suggests Rey may actually have more than one costume in this film. So far all the photos and video footage of her suggested she wears the same costume through the whole movie -- which is a refreshing (and money saving) change from the numerous Queen Amidala/Padme figures in the prequel trilogy. But if they're referring to this as the "Starkiller Base" Rey, then maybe there's at least one more Rey outfit yet to be seen in the film -- and a figure to eventually go with it.
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post

I'll take that back! Just read it on card LOL forgive me.

LOL that's what I was thinking too!
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Its a pass for me, the 90s bend'ems looked more detailed and crisper than these.

I'm starting to think that they are purposely making the 3.75 figures a little less detailed so that us detail guys will move on up to the 6" versions...

Is there a clearer picture of this one at all?
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Is there a clearer picture of this one at all?

Not yet. Maybe in the next few days?
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Jiznedizni View Post
    I'm starting to think that they are purposely making the 3.75 figures a little less detailed so that us detail guys will move on up to the 6" versions...
    Yakface.com Forums • View topic - Episode 7 Toys - SPOILERS AHEAD!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast