Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Speculation

Leia is certainly the least exciting returning character for me, but hopefully they make a couple really good 3.75 figures of her.

That's why she needs a little Jedi action, maybe then she'd be categorized as an action oriented character. Instead of some boring Politician...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

To late, she's Grandma now. And tired really tired..all the time Tired......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I'd like to think of her in a Mon Mothma role but with some special powers, not necessarily "battle skills" but mind reading and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    I'd like to think of her in a Mon Mothma role but with some special powers, not necessarily "battle skills" but mind reading and stuff like that.
    ...and super articulation, of course. Need those arms movements to give orders, right?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Looks like she'll have at least two outfits for this movie. Her main Resistance costume should definitely be the first to recieve an action figure, but I do hope we also see the regal version released at some point down the road.

Banned

In a recent interview with her, she revealed that Disney made her lose 15 kilos before filming, and she was quite annoyed about it. I'm just glad she did, because she's an immortal for me, in the halls-of-fame for star wars obviously. We may never see her in a Star Wars movie again. Her trimmed-down figure for the movie combined with the make-up on her face has her looking smashing, and THIRTY NINE YEARS LATER! Woo hoo! Thank goodness she complied. She probably feels the better for it too in real life

That's funny, I though she had already quit the nose candy long ago.

More than likely she'll only get one figure.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    That's funny, I though she had already quit the nose candy long ago.

More than likely she'll only get one figure.

Nose candy? Didn't make Sylvester and Claude Van Damme put-on weight, and those two have been bathing in it for decades.

But seriously, i'd bet that Hasbro will milk the demand factor for the big three (Leia, Luke and Han), so i'd be willing to guess that there will be at least two and more than likely three guises of Leia in action figure form. That's what i'm hoping.

Leia will sell, but she's never been the heavy hitter people assume she is when it comes to the numbers. She's not Luke or Han. One outfit for Leia will be sufficient.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast