Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Speculation

This is one of those figures that I would buy if it's in the higher articulation category, but it shouldn't be overpacked.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I gaurantee Leia won't pegwarm if she's packed smartly, but you can say that for any returning OT character.

I definitely want at least 1 of the Leia and I hope that this is not the only outfit that she is in for the movie. part of the reason I like the prequels and OT were the various outfits both Padme and Leia wore throughout the saga.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I definitely want at least 1 of the Leia and I hope that this is not the only outfit that she is in for the movie. part of the reason I like the prequels and OT were the various outfits both Padme and Leia wore throughout the saga.
    But we're not expecting Leia to be the main female lead character in Ep VII, that honor goes to Rey; Leia's screen time will most likely be somewhat limited, and if there's more than two costume changes for her I'd be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by king_d View Post
    But we're not expecting Leia to be the main female lead character in Ep VII, that honor goes to Rey; Leia's screen time will most likely be somewhat limited, and if there's more than two costume changes for her I'd be surprised.
    i agree. however if there are 2 outfits for leia, i hope one is combat/"adventure"( like cw"adventure" padme figure) based on leaked image thats simular to ep4 rebel fleet troopers outfit and a 2nd leia wearing someform of a formal outfit/gown. Then Disney/Hasbro could release the MIA yavin tbs leia and the ep7 formal attire leia in an evolutions type 2 pk (or 3 pack if hasbro fibbed about the "mistake" regarding endor leia)

I don't want an old Leia.

Will she come with post-cosmetic surgery perma-duck lips?
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Old leia in slave outfit or I'll pass

A modern day Carrie Fisher action figure with her dog Gary.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast